The Neuroscience Scholars Program is a two-year training program open to underrepresented graduate students and postdoctoral researchers. Building on 40 years of historic engagement, the program supports annual travel awards, mentoring, and the professional development of NSP Fellows and Associates.
All materials available in this archive are provided open access to the field and are supported by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS). The contents of this series are solely the responsibility of the Society for Neuroscience and do not necessarily reflect the official views of NINDS.
Learn more about the Neuroscience Scholars Program.
Program Year 2021–2022
- Navigating Changes in Research Lab Training Environments | Watch now
- How to be an Effective Mentee | Watch now
- Memory, Learning to Learn and Cognitive Control | Watch now
- Five Steps to an Academic Career | Watch now
- Collaboration in Neuroscience Education | Watch now
- NSP Orientation Webinar 2021 | Watch now
Navigating Changes in Research Lab Training Environments
How to be an Effective Mentee
Memory, Learning to Learn and Cognitive Control
Five Steps to an Academic Career
Collaboration in Neuroscience Education
NSP Orientation Webinar 2021