Neuronline Community Leaders Program
Community Leaders Overview
The Community Leaders' program is a group of active SfN members who are interested in cultivating the sharing and discussion of resources among SfN members on the Neuronline Community. The topics of discussion range from recaps of virtual events, scientific research, and professional development and are meant to expand the number of member perspectives shared around Neuronline resources.
Each application will be reviewed by members of the Trainee Advisory Committee (TAC) and the 10-15 applicants selected will represent members from diverse career stages, interests, backgrounds, and geography for a duration of one year.
Community Leaders are expected to do the following:
- Commit to the role for a minimum of one year
- Post monthly contributions to the Neuronline community discussion space
- Generate conversation through the sharing of perspectives and resources
- Provide feedback to cultivate the Community Leader’s Program and the Neuronline Community
- Attend regular meetings with SfN staff and fellow
- Community Leaders Support promotion of Neuronline events and community discussion
- Hold a passion for SfN and its core values
Applications to the Community Leader Program are now closed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.