The Neuroscience Scholars Program is a two-year training program open to underrepresented graduate students and postdoctoral researchers. Building on over 30 years of historic engagement, the program supports annual travel awards, mentoring, and the professional development of up to 18 candidates known as NSP Fellows.
All materials available in this archive are provided open access to the field and are supported by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS). The contents of this series are solely the responsibility of the Society for Neuroscience and do not necessarily reflect the official views of NINDS.
Learn more about the Neuroscience Scholars Program.
Participants must watch six videos and participate in eight webinars during the two year program. Required webinars include an orientation webinar, two webinars on instruction of responsible conduct, and five topical webinars.
Contact email@example.com with questions on your progress to completion.
Program Year 2020–2021
- NSP Orientation Webinar 2020 | Watch now
- Networking for Success | Watch now
- Supporting Women to Thrive in Neuroscience | Watch now
- Careers Beyond the Bench | Watch now
- Enhancing Neuroscientific Discovery Through Diverse Communities | March 25, 2-5pm | Register Now
- Lab Management | Watch now
- Resilience | Watch now
- Creating a Culture of Scientific Rigor | Watch now
NSP Orientation Webinar 2020
Networking for Success
Supporting Women to Thrive in Neuroscience
Careers Beyond the Bench
Creating a Culture of Scientific Rigor