NSP Webinars 2018-2019
- Featured in:
- Neuroscience Scholars Program
The Neuroscience Scholars Program is a two-year training program open to underrepresented graduate students and postdoctoral researchers. Building on over 30 years of historic engagement, the program supports annual travel awards, mentoring, and the professional development of up to 18 candidates known as NSP Fellows.
All materials available in this archive are provided open access to the field and are supported by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS). The contents of this series are solely the responsibility of the Society for Neuroscience and do not necessarily reflect the official views of NINDS.
Learn more about the Neuroscience Scholars Program.
Program Year 2018 – 2019
- Transitioning From Academia to Industry | Watch now
- Imposter Syndrome| Watch now
- Tips for Effective Grant Writing| Watch now
- But First, You Must Cross the Blood-Brain Barrier: Antiretroviral Therapy Access to the Central Nervous System | Watch now
Transitioning From Academia to Industry
Tips for Effective Grant Writing
But First, You Must Cross the Blood-Brain Barrier: Antiretroviral Therapy Access to the Central Nervous System