NSP Webinars 2017-2018
- Featured in:
- Neuroscience Scholars Program
The Neuroscience Scholars Program is a two-year training program open to underrepresented graduate students and postdoctoral researchers. Building on over 30 years of historic engagement, the program supports annual travel awards, mentoring, and the professional development of up to 18 candidates known as NSP Fellows.
All materials available in this archive are provided open access to the field and are supported by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS). The contents of this series are solely the responsibility of the Society for Neuroscience and do not necessarily reflect the official views of NINDS.
Learn more about the Neuroscience Scholars Program.
Program Year 2017 – 2018
- Hanna H. Gray Fellows Program | Watch now
- Improving Your Science: New Statistics and Open Science | Watch now
- Thriving as an Underrepresented Researcher | Watch now
- Career Negotiations | Watch now
Hanna H. Gray Fellows Program
Improving Your Science: New Statistics and Open Science
Thriving as an Underrepresented Researcher