Episode 1: Setting the Foundations
The Society for Neuroscience’s (SfN’s) Foundations of Rigorous Neuroscience Research (FRN) program aims to inform and empower neuroscientists at all career stages to enhance the rigor and reproducibility of their research. Begin this series with Oswald Steward and Lique Coolen as they cover the genesis of the FRN program, the objectives of the podcast series, and the resources that you can access to enhance rigorous research practices in neuroscience.
More SfN Resources
- Visit the Foundations of Rigorous Neuroscience Research homepage
- Contribute to SfN’s Neuronline Community for FRN
- Anonymously submit your ideas for future resources
- Explore the Neuronline Collection on Promoting Awareness and Knowledge to Enhance Scientific Rigor in Neuroscience
Explore Topics From This Episode
- Nature perspective article: A call for transparent reporting to optimize the predictive value of preclinical research
Pathways to Enhance Rigor: A Collection of Conversations is a part of the Society for Neuroscience’s (SfN’s) Foundations of Rigorous Neuroscience Research (FRN) program. This program is supported by the National Institute for Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS), grant number 5R25NS112922-02. The FRN program is designed to inform and empower neuroscientists at all career levels to enhance the rigor in their research and the scientific culture at large.