The Neuroscience Scholars Program is a two-year training program open to underrepresented graduate students and postdoctoral researchers. Building on over 30 years of historic engagement, the program supports annual travel awards, mentoring, and the professional development of up to 18 candidates known as NSP Fellows.
All materials available in this archive are provided open access to the field and are supported by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS). The contents of this series are solely the responsibility of the Society for Neuroscience and do not necessarily reflect the official views of NINDS.
Learn more about the Neuroscience Scholars Program.
Program Year 2015 – 2016
- A Novel Approach to Grant Writing | Watch now
- Keeping a Lab Notebook | Watch now
- Responsible Authorship | Watch now
- Neuroscience Scholars Program Alumni: Advice on Navigating the Field | Watch now
- What We Think We Become: A Neuroscientist's Understanding | Watch now
A Novel Approach to Grant Writing
Keeping a Lab Notebook
Neuroscience Scholars Program Alumni: Advice on Navigating the Field
What We Think We Become: A Neuroscientist's Understanding