There are many opportunities to partner with SfN and other like-minded advocates, whether you’re just beginning or have years of experience. We have many materials that you can use to help you get started, continue, or bolster your advocacy activities.
This video will cover:
- Resources available to support your growth as an advocate.
- Why it’s encouraged to tell SfN about your advocacy activities and how to get in touch.
- Simple ways to get started.
Take these steps to connect with SfN as you get started:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for personalized assistance.
- Sign up for the Advocacy Network Newsletter to receive the latest science policy developments, advocacy engagement opportunities, and resources.
- Visit sfn.org/advocacy where you can download a list of advocacy best practices, resources to share with policymakers, and the advocacy app.