Module 3B: Generation of Oligodendrocytes from iPS Cells
In this presentation, Hiroko Nobuta will introduce various methods for generating oligodendrocytes from iPS cells. Specifically, Nobuta will:
- Describe various methods of generating mouse and human oligodendrocytes and their pros and cons.
- Introduce the detailed procedure of the growth factor-mediated human oligodendrocyte generation from iPS cells.
- Provide troubleshooting tips for common problems in the growth factor-mediated human oligodendrocyte generation and functional assays.
After watching this presentation, participants at all career stages should be able to:
- Describe growth factor-mediated human oligodendrocyte generation from iPS cells.
- Explain how to troubleshoot common experimental challenges.
Download this guide to access resources that supplement Nobuta’s presentation.