Modelling Strokes within TVB
- Source: International Neuroinformatics Coordinating Facility
Learn how to simulate strokes with the simulation platform, The Virtual Brain. We will go through two papers: Functional Mechanisms of Recovery after Stroke: Modeling with The Virtual Brain and The Virtual Brain: Modeling Biological Correlates of Recovery After Chronic Stroke, and apply the same processes with our own structural connectivity data set in The Virtual Brain.
Topics covered in this lesson:
- Overview of modelling strokes in The Virtual Brain
- Parameter settings for modelling strokes in The Virtual Brain
- Visualizing results of simulations in The Virtual Brain
- Parameter space exploration