Voltage-sensitive Dye Imaging and Chemogenetics Journal Articles
Read the latest research on neuronal voltage-sensitive dye imaging and Chemogenetics.
- Voltage-Sensitive Dye Imaging Reveals Dynamic Spatiotemporal Properties of Cortical Activity after Spontaneous Muscle Twitches in the Newborn Rat
- Spatiotemporal Dynamics of Sensory Responses in Layer 2/3 of Rat Barrel Cortex Measured In Vivo by Voltage-Sensitive Dye Imaging Combined with Whole-Cell Voltage Recordings and Neuron Reconstructions
- Voltage-Sensitive Dye Imaging of Neocortical Spatiotemporal Dynamics to Afferent Activation Frequency
- Functionally Independent Columns of Rat Somatosensory Barrel Cortex Revealed with Voltage-Sensitive Dye Imaging
- Voltage-Sensitive Dye Imaging of Primary Motor Cortex Activity Produced by Ventral Tegmental Area Stimulation
- Diverse Voltage-Sensitive Dyes Modulate GABAAReceptor Function