The Neuroscience Scholars Program is a two-year training program open to underrepresented graduate students and postdoctoral researchers. Building on over 30 years of historic engagement, the program supports annual travel awards, mentoring, and the professional development of up to 18 candidates known as NSP Fellows.
All materials available in this archive are provided open access to the field and are supported by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS). The contents of this series are solely the responsibility of the Society for Neuroscience and do not necessarily reflect the official views of NINDS.
Learn more about the Neuroscience Scholars Program.
Program Year 2014 – 2015
- Navigating Scientific Meetings | Watch now
- Mentoring Relationships | Watch now
- How to Publish a Manuscript | Watch now
- The Care of Animals in Research | Watch now
- The Neurobiology of Vocal Learning and Spoken Language | Watch now
Navigating Scientific Meetings
How to Publish a Manuscript
The Care of Animals in Research
The Neurobiology of Vocal Learning and Spoken Language