Next Generation Human Disease Models in Neuroscience
Organized by Lorenz Studer, MD and Marius Wernig, MD, PhD
September 27, 11 a.m.–5 p.m. EDT
- Presentations and Q&A Sessions: Watch presentations and ask speakers your questions live during the virtual conference. View the agenda for a full list of speakers and sessions.
- Data Blitzes: Watch short videos on research related to the conference topic at any point after the virtual conference environment opens.
- Networking Lounge: Meet colleagues and conference faculty in the virtual lounge.
- Resources: Download additional information and resources chosen by speakers.
- Trivia: Play a game to test your knowledge.
- Exhibits: Explore booths to learn more about the Annual Meeting and Neuronline.
- On-Demand Access: All sessions and data blitz videos are available on demand for six months following the conference.
← Back to Conference Overview
View the Full Agenda →
Event Policies →
Frequently Asked Questions →